Announcing updated SharePoint Framework developer training
We are pleased to announce that updated training for the SharePoint Framework is now ready and available to use. Whether you are looking to get started with SharePoint development, educate your team, or re-use content in your curriculum, you can start working with our open SharePoint Framework training today.
- Module 1: Getting Started with the SharePoint Framework
- Module 2: Deep Dive of the SharePoint Framework
- Module 3: Working with SharePoint Content
- Module 4: Deploying SharePoint Framework to Production
- Module 5: Working with the Property Pane
- Module 6: Using React and Office UI Fabric
The training accommodates different learning styles – if you want to see a little bit at a time, you can watch videos or download PowerPoints – or, if you’d prefer, you can get started with code and walkthroughs.
Beyond working with SharePoint Framework, the Office Developer training repository also features improved developer training for SharePoint webhooks, as well as a number of deep-dives into SharePoint add-ins and SharePoint capabilities. You can explore the Office Developer training repository to get started.
If you have feedback, please let us know via our Github Issues list. We hope that whether you’re getting started or looking to build SharePoint Framework skills, you’ll find what you’re looking for with this updated training.