Spell checker update 2.1: a few bug fixes and couple of new features
Note: this post is obsolete. Please use newer version: http://blogs.msdn.com/webdevtools/archive/2008/11/29/spell-checker-update-2-2-full-support-for-vs-2008-sp1-simpler-setup-and-a-few-bug-fixes.aspx
- <param>Text</param> was not handled correctly.
- Comments in <% %> blocks were not included in spell checking.
- Spell checking terminated prematurely under certain conditions after encountering <% %> block.
- REM VB comments were not always handled correctly.
- Vista setup issues fixed (hopefully)
- It is now possible to add word to “ignore” list. The list is global and is stored as a text file.
- You can also add words to the Office active custom dictionary.
More details here