.NET Framework August 30, 2019 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 version 1903
The August 2019 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 on Windows 10 version 1903 was released.
Quality and Reliability
This release contains the following quality and reliability improvements.
- Addresses a crash that occurs after enumerating event logs.
- Addresses a regression caused by the fix for the issue involving bindings with DataContext explicitly on the binding path.
- Addresses a handle leak during creation of a Window in WPF applications that are manifested for Per Monitor DPI V2 Awareness. This leak may cause extranious GC.Collect calls that can affect performance in Window creation scenarios.
- Addresses a crash caused by ArgumentNullException when loading a DataGrid containing a ComboBox while automation is active. For example, when navigating Visual Studio to the Text Editor\C#\Code Style > Naming page in Tools > Options.
- Enables the ability to select ComboBox edit field text by using mouse down+move.
- Addresses an issue involving interaction between WPF user control and hosting WinForms app when processing keyboard input.
- Addresses an issue that affects Narrator/NVDA announcing PropertyGrid ComboBox expanding and collapsing action.
- Addresses an issue that affects rendering ellipses (…) button of PropertyGrid control in HC mode to draw button background and dots as contrasted.
- Addresses System.Web.Caching initialization issue when using ASP.NET cache on computers without IIS.
Getting the Update
The Cumulative Update is available via Windows Update, Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) and Microsoft Update Catalog.
Microsoft Update Catalog
You can get the update via the Microsoft Update Catalog.
|Product Version||Cumulative Update|
|Windows 10 1903 (May 2019 Update).NET Framework 3.5, 4.8||Catalog4511555|
Previous Monthly Rollups
The last .NET Framework update for Windows 10 version 1903 is listed below for your convenience: