Checkout Tip#24 to Tip#40 on our Tips and Tricks blog
Latest on Tips and Tricks Blog.
- Tip #40: Did you know…How to scope master pages?
- Tip #39: Did you know… How to cancel a remote web operation in Visual Studio 2008?
- Tip #38: Did you know…How to use Failed Request Tracing to trace Rewrite Rules?
- Tip #37: Did you know…How to organize usings?
- Tip #36: Did you know…How to manage pilot or beta program for your site using Application Request Routing in IIS7.0?
- Tip #35: Did you know…How to add Intellisense from script libraries for JS files?
- Tip #34: Did you know…How to stop hot-linking from your site using URL Rewrite in IIS 7.0?
- Tip #33: Did you know…How to create Nested Master Pages using VS 2008?
- Tip #32: Did you know…How to easily create your own project templates?
- Tip #31: Did you know…How to have user friendly URL using IIS 7.0 URL Rewrite module?
- Tip #30: Did you know…Ajax Extender controls UI behaves differently in VS 2008 than in VS 2005
- Tip #29: Did you know…How to enable Edit and Continue feature for Web Application Projects?
- Tip #28: Did you know…That “Go to definition” is supported for CSS Class?
- Tip #27: Did you know…The Microsoft Web Platform Installer RC release supports Windows XP as well as Windows Server 2003
- Tip #26: Did you know…How to have C# and VB.NET files inside your App_Code directory?
- Tip #25: Did you know…You can have canonical URLs and Redirects with IIS 7.0
- Tip #24: Did you know…You could display CSS/HTML errors as warnings or as errors?
Have a great day!
SDET | Visual Web Developer