Announcing the Release of Web API OData 5.3
The NuGet packages for ASP.NET Web API OData 5.3 are now live on the NuGet gallery!
Download this release
You can install or update the NuGet packages for ASP.NET Web API OData 5.3 using the NuGet Package Manager Console, like this:
- Install-Package Microsoft.AspNet.OData -Version 5.3.0
- Install-Package Microsoft.AspNet.WebApi.OData -Version 5.3.0
What’s in this release?
This release primarily includes great new features for Web API OData v4 as summarized below:
ASP.NET Web API OData 5.3
- New Features
- Uses OData Core Libraries 6.5.0
- Support $levels in $expand
- Support open entity type
- Support dynamic collection property in open type
- Support for $count in the ODataPathHandler
- Support complex type inheritance
- Feature updates
- Bug fixes
Tutorials and other information about Web API OData are available from the ASP.NET web site (http://www.asp.net/web-api/overview/odata-support-in-aspnet-web-api).
Questions and feedback
You can submit questions related to this release on the ASP.NET Web API forums. Please submit any issues you encounter and feature suggestions for future releases on our CodePlex site.
Thanks and enjoy!