Announcing “Azure DevOps Project” public preview
In today’s world, organizations need to innovate and get to market faster. That needs learning latest technologies, using them in your product and deploying at a faster pace with Continuous Delivery enabled from day1.
We are happy to announce the public preview of Azure DevOps Project. Azure DevOps Project helps you launch an app on the Azure service of your choice in a few quick steps and set you up with everything you need for developing, deploying, and monitoring your app.
Creating a DevOps Project provisions Azure resources, git code repository with sample application, Application Insights configured by default and a continuous delivery pipeline setup to deploy to Azure. The DevOps Project dashboard lets you monitor code commits, builds and, deployments, from a single view in the Azure portal.
Key benefits of a DevOps Project
- Get up and running with a new app and a full DevOps pipeline in just a few minutes
- Support for a wide range of popular frameworks such as .NET, Java, PHP, Node, and Python
- Start fresh or bring your own application from GitHub
Built-in Application Insights integration for instant analytics and actionable insights
- Cloud-powered CI/CD using Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
DevOps Projects are powered by VSTS and gives you a head start in developing and deploying your applications. From the initial starting point a DevOps Project provides, you can very easily:
- Customize your build and release pipeline – ex. add a test environment to your pipeline to validate before going to production
- Use pull requests to manage your code flow & keep your quality high
- Track your projects backlog and issues right along with your application
Get started by creating Azure DevOps Project now.
To learn more refer Azure DevOps Project documentation.