Windows Azure Management Pack for SCOM (RC) has just been published!!
The Windows Azure Management Pack enables you to monitor the availability and performance of applications that are running on Windows Azure.
After configuration, the Windows Azure Management Pack offers the following functionality:
- Discovers Windows Azure applications.
- Provides status of each role instance.
- Collects and monitors performance information.
- Collects and monitors Windows events.
- Collects and monitors the .NET Framework trace messages from each role instance.
- Grooms performance, event, and the .NET Framework trace data from Windows Azure storage account.
- Changes the number of role instances via a task.
You can download it from here (It is actually a RC –> RELEASE CANDIDATE):