Join us online April 29: Gov IT modernization in the era of COVID-19
It was recently announced that the Technology Modernization Fund could get an additional $3 billion for agencies to upgrade IT tied to the COVID-19 response. Now, more than ever, there’s a great sense of urgency and demand for government to modernize and adopt cloud technologies to ensure it can best serve citizens.
With this in mind, we invite you to RSVP and join us for our virtual Microsoft Azure Government DC meetup, Gov IT modernization in the era of COVID-19, Wednesday, April 29 from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. EDT by joining: www.aka.ms/AzureGovMeetupLive
During this event, which is free and open to the public, we’ll discuss the latest in gov IT modernization including:
- Best practices for rapidly adopting cloud technologies
- Tips on breaking through common barriers
- Latest trends and approaches, plus what’s to come
- Plus, demos of tools and tech to advance your IT modernization projects
AGENDA (*subject to change)
6:30 PM – 6:40 PM Welcome & announcements
- Karina Homme, Senior Director, Microsoft Azure Government
- Vishwas Lele, CTO, AIS
- Nicholas DiCola, Principal Group PM Manager, C+AI Security Experience Engineering Team
- John Blandin, Director Consulting Services, CGI Federal
- Susie Adams, Chief Technology Officer, Microsoft Federal
- Mike Madsen, Director, Strategic Engagement, Defense Innovation Unit
- Karina Homme, Senior Director, Microsoft Azure Government (moderator)
We look forward to “seeing you” on Microsoft Teams. Please help us get the word out that we are virtual this month, and be sure to invite your colleagues and connections to RSVP and join us too.
About us: With more than 3,000 members, the Azure Government DC user community is one of the largest government cloud communities in the DC-metro region. To join this group of government cloud innovators and stay informed of upcoming events, visit us on Meetup: www.meetup.com/DCAzureGov.