Join us! Mastering cloud governance and management for gov – Aug 28
Managing governance and cloud spend are often cited as top challenges for government. And, while effective governance to ensure control over costs, performance, and security is essential for cloud success, many agencies are not fully leveraging the various tools, resources, and automation capabilities that can enable success.
To hear how agencies can address these challenges, we invite you to RSVP and join the Microsoft Azure Government community for our next meetup, “Mastering cloud governance and management in government” on Wednesday, Aug. 28 from 6 – 8:30 p.m. at 1776 at the New America building in Washington, DC. (Note: meetups are now at this new DC location)
During this free event, government and industry speakers will share strategies, insights and demos to help agencies:
- Maximize visibility, maintain control and ensure compliance
- Implement automated policies and avoid cloud waste
- Understand tools and resources that enable governance and cost management success
- Leverage discount options to optimize spend
Featured speakers include:
- Robert D Brown, CTO, USCIS, DHS
- Viktar Zherdetski, Cloud Solutions Director, Unisys
- William Meskill, Director of Enterprise Information Services, OUSD for Policy, DoD
- Jerry Rhoads, Principal Cloud Solution Architect, Microsoft
- Justin Baca, Cloud Solution Architect, AIS
Check out the full agenda and RSVP now to secure your spot to join us for an evening of engaging discussion, excellent networking opportunities, and awesome refreshments. Please help spread the word and invite your colleagues and connections to join, too!