Join us: Jumpstart your gov agency’s path to 2020 cloud vision – Jan 29
More and more government agencies are reaching the tipping point with cloud; going beyond lift-and-shift as the full potential of cloud is becoming crystal clear. Without a doubt, 2020 will bring even greater focus on ways agencies can take advantage of cloud capabilities to enable their mission.
With this in mind, I invite you to RSVP and join the Microsoft Azure Government user community as we kick off the New Year with a can’t-miss meetup, Jumpstart your gov agency’s path to 2020 cloud vision, on Wednesday, Jan 29 from 6 – 8:30 p.m. at 1776 New America in Washington, DC.
During this free event, which is open to the public, government and industry speakers will share insights such as:
- Cloud fundamentals: What you need to know to get started
- Security and compliance considerations
- Planning, assessing and migrating to the cloud
- Training and reskilling for cloud 2020
- Plus, demos of tools to ease your move to cloud
Featured speakers include:
- Brian Conrad, Cybersecurity Program Manager, FedRAMP, General Services Administration (GSA)
- Richard Stroupe Jr., CEO, Sequoia
- Derek Strausbaugh, Chief Digital Officer, National Security, Microsoft
For more details, be sure to check out the agenda and RSVP to join us for this free event. In addition to engaging discussions and learning, there will be excellent networking opportunities and refreshments. We hope to see you there – and be sure to invite your colleagues and connections to join, too.
With more than 2,880 members, the Azure Government DC user community is one of the largest government cloud communities in the DC-metro region. To join this group of government cloud innovators and stay informed of upcoming events, visit us on Meetup: www.meetup.com/DCAzureGov.