Join us: Art of the possible: AI in government – March 30, 2022
We invite you this month to RSVP and join the Azure Government user community as we explore the “Art of the possible: AI in government” Wednesday, March 30 from 6 – 7 p.m. ET during a virtual meetup where we’ll discuss strategies, best practices and the latest tech driving exciting AI for good projects in government.
With increasing mission demands and vast amounts of data, government continues to look at ways to spur innovation and drive advancements with the National Artificial Intelligence (AI) Initiative. AI brings endless possibilities to empower agency missions and their workforce from improving operational efficiencies, rapid document scanning, and optimizing citizen services; to more precision rescue operations and preventive maintenance to combating crime and increasing national security.
During this event, which is free and open to the public, our speakers will share real-world AI customer stories and experiences including:
- Strategies and best practices to drive AI initiatives in your agency
- AI technologies and solutions to accelerate AI
- Ethical considerations when deploying AI
- Key challenges and ways to overcome them
- Plus, demos
Check out the agenda and RSVP to join us. We look forward to seeing you and encourage you to invite your colleagues and connections to join, too.
Engage with us
- Join the Azure Government User Community to attend and hear about upcoming events
- Watch past meetups on the Azure Government User Community YouTube channel
- Connect with government cloud innovators in our LinkedIn Group