Join us! Moving smart: Cloud accelerators for government – July 31
According to a recent Government Accountability Office report, only 11 percent of federal IT systems are running on the cloud while the Department of Defense uses cloud for about 3 percent of its tech. As many government agencies look to accelerate their drive to the cloud, they can encounter various roadblocks to picking up the pace.
With this in mind, we invite you to RSVP and join the Microsoft Azure Government user community for our next meetup, Moving smart: Cloud accelerators for government, on July 31 from 6 – 8:30 p.m. at 1776 at New America in Washington, DC. (Note: this is a new location from previous Meetups)
During this free event you’ll hear from government and industry speakers who will share:
- Strategies and insights to help you break through top barriers to cloud adoption including connectivity, governance, compliance, training, and more.
- Ways to accelerate development for Secret-classified environments
- Various resources to help in your cloud journey, and more.
Featured speakers include:
- Monique Bourque, Assistant Director at U.S. Department of Justice, Justice Management Division, OCIO, CTO
- Tom Suder, President & Founder, ATARC
- Frontis Wiggins, Director for Strategic Engagement, Northrop Grumman
- Stephen Mouring, CTO, Sequoia Holdings LLC
- Mitchell Ly, Principal Azure Engineer, Sequoia Holdings LLC
- Andrew Kagan, CTO, Planet Technologies
- Patrick Curran, CTO of Federal, Planet Technologies
Check out the full agenda and RSVP today for an evening of great content, discussion, networking opportunities and refreshments. Please be sure to invite your colleagues and connections to join, too.