Join the meetup: Achieving speed to capability in government – Dec. 2, 2020
Today’s mission speed continues to outpace government’s ability to deliver modern capabilities to end users. To keep pace with mission demands, agencies are reimagining their IT efforts including leveraging powerful technologies such as continuous software deployment, container management, automated machine learning, and serverless PaaS.
To hear about the latest trends, tools, and tech empowering government, we invite you to RSVP and join us for an Azure Government Meetup, Achieving speed to capability in government, on Wednesday, Dec. 2 from 6:30 p.m. ET – 8 p.m. ET hosted on Teams Live.
During this event, which is free and open to the public, government and industry speakers will discuss:
- Current state, evolution, and best practices for enterprise-class DevOps tools in government
- Top challenges to driving mission capabilities
- Solutions including CloudBees DevSecOps and Red Hat OpenShift
- Enterprise open-source services on Azure
- And, more
- Ken Kato, Entrepreneur in Residence, Navy Digital Warfare Office, White House Presidential Innovation Fellows
- John Soscia, CI/CD Initiative Manager, Internal Revenue Service
- Tyler Johnson, Solutions Architect, Cloudbees
- Dave Cohn, Azure Red Hat OpenShift Field Strategy Lead, Public Sector, Red Hat
- Jason Dudash, Principal Solutions Architect, Red Hat
- Viktar Zherdetski, Director, Innovation, SAIC
- Sujit Mohanty, Senior Director, Azure Application Specialists, Microsoft
Be sure to check out the agenda and RSVP today. Please be sure to invite your colleagues and connections to join as well by sharing the #AzureGovMeetup on social media.