Get Started Faster with Mobile Center: Build, Test, and Deploy your Apps with New Quickstarts
Visual Studio Mobile Center is now Visual Studio App Center. Learn more here.
As a developer, you want to focus on building new features, solving users’ problems, and shipping high quality code. Whether you write your apps with Xamarin, Swift, Objective-C, Java, or React Native, Visual Studio Mobile Center helps you simplify your development lifecycle, from build to distribute, so you spend more time creating great apps.
With our new sample apps and tutorials (available for iOS and Android), you get step-by-step walkthroughs of Mobile Center services, including how to:
- Fork our iOS and Android sample code, so you can start right away.
- Build apps in the cloud, without managing local build machines.
- Run automated UI tests on more than 2,500 real devices, with support for popular frameworks like Appium, Espresso, XCUITest, and Xamarin.UITest.
- Engage users with relevant push notifications, selecting specific customers, geographies, or languages.
- Distribute apps to internal or external beta testers with a few clicks, and push to enterprise and public app stores.
- View crash reports to identify and resolve problems.
- Use out-of-the-box reports to understand user profiles and behavior, and add custom events to track behavior through any path.
The sample apps work in parallel with the tutorials and your Mobile Center account, allowing you to create sample crash data, track analytics, and more. To explore Crashes and Custom Analytics Data, simply swipe to those screens in the sample apps, click the “Send a sample” buttons on those screens, and see the data appear in your Mobile Center dashboard.
Try out the apps today: fork our iOS and Android repos, then create a free Mobile Center account or log in to your existing account to start building, testing, and distributing the apps today.