Everything at Microsoft Connect(); for the Visual Studio App Center Developer
Microsoft Connect (); kicked off this morning, with tons of announcements and demos, including the General Availability of Visual Studio App Center! There’s still a lot of great content to come over the next few days, so to help you hone in on what matters most for you, check out the round up below featuring all things mobile, DevOps, and cloud services.
Set your calendar reminders, tune in, and get everything you need to ship faster, add the latest cloud services, and create amazing user experiences for any platform.
Session list (note: all times are ET):
- 11:15 am – 12:30 pm: Building the Intelligent Apps of the Future, Seth Juarez, Miguel de Icaza, and Scott Hanselman
- 2:00 pm – 2:50 pm: Build and Ship Apps Faster with C# and Visual Studio Mobile Center, Nat Friedman
- 3:00 pm – 3:50 pm: Azure DevOps Simplified, Brian Harry
- 4:00 pm – 4:50 pm: Developer Tools for App Innovation, Julia Liuson
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Ship Five-Star iOS, Android, Windows, and macOS Apps Faster, Blanca Delgado Parra & Karl Piteria
- 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm: CI/CD DevOps Pipeline for Mobile Apps and Services, Donovan Brown & Joshua Weber
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Xamarin: The Future of App Development, James Montemagno
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm: DevOps for Any Language and Any Platform, Donovan Brown & Jessica Deen
- 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm: Continuous Integration and Delivery, Adrian Stevens & Mark Smith
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm:
- Zero to DevOps with Visual Studio Team Services, Abel Wang
- Building Planet Scale Apps with Real-Time Personalization, Andrew Liu
On Demand Sessions
This year we’re also excited to be offering several on demand sessions that you can access at any time during and after the event. The sessions below were designed just for you!
- Introduction to Visual Studio App Center | James White
- Get Your Continuous Delivery Pipeline Up and Running in Just a Few Minutes | Andy Zhang
- Automate App UI Tests with Visual Studio App Center | Glenn Wester
- Distribute Your Apps Easily to Internal and External App Stores | Garrett Knoll
- Monitor Your Apps with App Center’s Crash Reporting and Bug Tracking | Keerthana Kumar
- Understand Your Users with Analytics and Get More Insights into Your Data by Integrating with Azure Services | Blanca Delgado Parra
- Engage Your Users with Push Notifications in App Center | Ela Malani
All session recordings will be available after the event, so you’ll be able to catch up on anything you missed, re-watch your favorites, and share with your colleagues. Happy developing!