Like Clockwork, Xamarin Releases Watch Kit Support
To start building Watch apps with Xamarin immediately:
- Download the official Xcode 6.2 release from Apple.
- Update Xamarin.iOS to the latest version.
- Update Xamarin Studio or the Xamarin for Visual Studio extension.
- File > New Watch App!
Xamarin provides complete Apple Watch support in both Xamarin Studio and Visual Studio. You can use your favorite IDE to:
- Create new Watch Apps with an associated Watch Extension.
- Edit watch user interface storyboards in the iOS Designer.
- Start and debug watch apps in the iOS Simulator (Visual Studio uses the Mac Build Host).
- Build and test your watch app Glance and Notification modes.