SharePoint Dev Weekly – Episode 62
Vesa and Waldek are joined by Bram de Jager Lead Solution Architect/developer/MCM, for MVP – delaware Netherlands. Bram is also the owner of the SharePoint Client Browser tool.
Vesa and Bram joined the session from Prague where they are presenting at the European SharePoint Office 365 & Azure Conference this week.
In addition to drawing attention to the latest advancements being delivered by the SharePoint Community and Microsoft, Vesa, Waldek and Bram’s discussion focused on the intelligent and integrated workplace (from process and data integration to contextual Bots), learnings from the MCM program (“Knowing what you know, knowing what you don’t know and not confusing the two”), and a reminder to check out the many templates in the SharePoint look book. Start building apps with Bots now to get on top of the wave to come.
This episode was recorded on Monday, December 2, 2019.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and they are intended to be roughly 30-45 minutes in length. Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #SPDevWeekly. We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
SharePoint Saturdays this week – December 7
European SharePoint Conference – December 2 – 5
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this recording. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- Upcoming API changes to return limited information for inaccessible member resources | Microsoft
- New SharePoint CSOM version released for SharePoint Online – November 2019 | Microsoft
- SharePoint Client Browser (SPCB) | Bram de Jager (delaware Netherlands)
- Checking Microsoft 365 Service Health | Marc D Anderson (Sympraxis Consulting)
- SharePoint Framework Web Part and Property Pane Lifecycles | Vardhaman Deshpande (Valo Intranet)
- Moving Footer from SharePoint Starter Kit. Part 1: Footer Overview | Dmitry Rogozhny (Itransition Group)
- Update SharePoint Navigation After Site Rename | Matti Paukkonen (Innofactor)
- Create QnA Chat Bot using Microsoft Azure QnA Maker, SharePoint and Power Automate | Aakash Bhardwaj (HCL Technologies)
- Create GitHub actions for SPFx solution | Anoop Tatti (Content and Code)
- Generating a word (or PDF) document using a from data in multiple SharePoint lists data using Azure Functions | Russell Gove (Tronox)
- How to integrate a webcam with SPFx and store captured images in SharePoint document library | Madhan Thurai
- Video: Operating web camera from SharePoint Framework solutions Siddharth Vaghasia (Tata Consultancy Services)
- SharePoint look book | Microsoft
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions to SharePoint engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
“Sharing is caring!”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 3rd of December 2019