SharePoint Dev Community (PnP) – General SP Dev SIG recording – 30th of May 2019
SharePoint Patterns and Practices (PnP) – General SharePoint Development Special Interest Group (SIG) bi-weekly call recording from the May 30th meeting is now available from the PnP YouTube channel at http://aka.ms/spdev-videos.
Topics covered on May 30th, 2019
- PnP CSOM Core library updates – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) – 7:07
- PnP PowerShell updates – Vesa Juvonen (Rencore) – 9:20
- Modernization tooling updates – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) – 10:01
- Key SharePoint and Office 365 Development announcements from SharePoint Conference 2019 – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) – 10:43
- Demo – Exporting Full Site Script to json from existing site using SPO PowerShell – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) – 13:56
- Demo – What’s new and what’s coming in business apps – Chaks (Microsoft) – 19:52
- Q&A- 58:02
Additional resources around the covered topics and links from the slides.
- SharePoint Page Transformation webcast series
- Column and view formatting samples in GitHub
- SharePoint Provisioning Service – Easily provision sample modern portal content to your own tenant
- Slides used in this community call
Other mentioned topics
Next Meeting is June 13th, 2019, see you there!
General SharePoint Dev Special Interest Group bi-weekly calls are targeted for anyone who’s interested in the general SharePoint development topics. This includes CSOM, REST, site provisioning, PnP PowerShell, PnP Sites Core, Site Designs, Microsoft Flow, PowerApps, Column Formatting, list formatting etc. topics. More details on the SharePoint development community from http://aka.ms/sppnp. We also welcome community demos, if you are interested in doing a live demo in these calls!
You can download recurrent invite from http://aka.ms/spdev-sig-call. Welcome and join in the discussion. If you have any questions, comments or feedback, feel free to provide your input as comments to this post as well. More details on the SharePoint development community and options to get involved are available from http://aka.ms/sppnp.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 31st of May 2019