Microsoft Teams community call–May 21, 2019
The Microsoft Teams community call is our regular event for developers to stay in sync with Microsoft Teams. We’ll share updates, tips, and connect you to the product teams behind Microsoft Teams. In addition, we’ll have a technical deep dive on a specific topic.
This month’s agenda, hosted by Andrew Clear, included:
- What’s new for developers
- Build recap
- Teams App Templates
Watch the call here.
View the presentation here.
Please help us by taking a short survey on our developer resources!
From May’s call
Other Microsoft Teams Resources
- Yeoman generator to build Teams apps
- Microsoft Teams developer documentation
- Microsoft Teams issues and technical questions – StackOverflow
- Microsoft Teams recommendations and suggestions – Microsoft Teams User Voice
- Ask the Experts – Discussion and Blogs – Microsoft Tech Community
- Microsoft Teams Feedback
Next month’s call is on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 at 8:00AM PST. Download the calendar invite at https://aka.ms/microsoftteamscommunitycall