Microsoft Teams community call–May 15, 2018
The Microsoft Teams community call is our regular event for developers to stay in sync with Microsoft Teams. We’ll share updates, tips, and connect you to the product teams behind Microsoft Teams. In addition, we’ll have a technical deep dive on a specific topic: from tooling, to practical use cases, (e.g. Authentication, Teams App Studio) to highlighting how organizations leverage Microsoft Teams. At the end of each call, there’s an opportunity to ask us questions and share feedback.
This month’s topics included some highlights from Build 2018:
- Enhancements to Microsoft Teams App Studio to streamline the development process
- Demo – SharePoint pages as tabs
- Demo – Support for adaptive cards
- Demo – An app store for your enterprise line-of-business (LOB) apps
- Sneak peek at task modules
Watch the call here.
View the presentation here.
Next month’s call is on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 8:00AM PDT. Download the calendar invite at https://aka.ms/microsoftteamscommunitycall
From May’s call
- Microsoft Teams Graph APIs
- Microsoft Teams Developer Platform Enhancements Announced for Build 2018
Microsoft Teams resources and feedback
- Yeoman generator to build Teams apps – https://github.com/OfficeDev/generator-teams
- Microsoft Teams developer documentation – https://aka.ms/teamsdevdocs
- Microsoft Teams issues and technical questions – StackOverflow
- Microsoft Teams recommendations and suggestions – Microsoft Teams User Voice
- Office Developer repository – https://github.com/OfficeDev
- Join the Microsoft Office 365 Developer Program – https://dev.office.com/devprogram