Microsoft Graph community call – May 1, 2018
Join us on the first Tuesday of every month for the Microsoft Graph API community call. You can download a recurring monthly calendar invite at https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall.
This month’s topics included:
- Dan Kershaw from the Microsoft Graph team hosted the call and shared an overview about how to add your own custom properties to Microsoft Graph using Microsoft Graph extensions.
- Sarah Fender, from Cloud and Enterprises Security, discussed the brand-new Microsoft Graph Security APIs, and how you could use these in your applications, including some great demos featuring a sample app and partner-built app demos. Not to be missed!
- Nilesh Shah from the Office Platform team shared some cool demos of how to connect Excel and PowerBI to Microsoft Graph data. And he wasn’t done there. Nilesh then introduced us to the Visual Studio connector service that makes it a breeze to configure your VS project to work with Microsoft Graph.
- Yina Arenas from the Microsoft Graph team rounded things off with some information about Build 2018 – where to find the event planner and where Microsoft Graph will feature at Build.
Thanks to our community contributors: Giuliano De Luca, Waldek Mastykark, Nilesh Shah and John Liu.
Watch the call here.
View the presentation here.
Next month’s call is on Tuesday, June 5, 2018. Submit your questions and topics here.
From May’s call
- Microsoft Graph extensions
- Microsoft Graph Security APIs
- Call Office 365 services in Visual Studio 2017 with the Microsoft Graph API
- Build 2018 live streaming
Microsoft Graph community call
- Recurring monthly community call calendar invite – https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall
- Monthly community call topic requests and questions – https://aka.ms/ybuw2i
- Previous monthly call recordings – Office Development YouTube Channel
Microsoft Graph feedback
- Microsoft Graph issues and technical questions – StackOverflow
- Microsoft Graph recommendations and suggestions – Microsoft Graph UserVoice